Price: ₹ 361.00
(as of Dec 01,2022 00:16:21 UTC – Details)
”From basic to advance with sample designs and codings”
After reading this book, you will be able to read and write your own sketches. You will acquire the knowledge and skills to write clean, effective code that is easy to use and easy to understand.
- Learn about programming syntax (Structure) from a beginner’s point of view.
- Discover the proper way to use variables and constants, and how to keep track of them in a clean and clear way.
- Break down the ‘hello world’ of circuit design for micro-controllers, the LED blink circuit. Find out what each piece of code means and does in your first ever program.
- Learn about ‘logic statements’ and how they are used to control the flow of your sketches. See actual examples and break them down line by line in detail.
- Find out about the power of ‘for’ loops to give you precise control over how you want to repeat certain tasks
- Discover how arrays work, and how they were made to compliment ‘for’ loops for even greater precision and control over your sketch’s routines.
- See how you can use ‘logical switches’ to create clean conditional statements that flow naturally and increase readability in your coding
- Discover the power of ‘user defined functions’ so you can start creating your own tools for your toolbox to solve all those problems in your sketches.
Arduino programming is hard. There’s a ton of information to learn and a whole lot to take in in order to get the most out of your Arduino programming suite. That’s why you could use a resource like this one. This is the best book on the market for learning Arduino programming, bar none.
Throughout this book, we’re going to be reviewing a few basic concepts in more depth, covering tricky new concepts like managing memory, as well as jumping headfirst into the Arduino API and breaking down a lot of key functions that will help you to do a whole lot of super cool things.
With Arduino, you can finally make your dreams come true and tinker some of your crazy ideas to life. This guide intends to give you everything that you need in order to do that. So what are you waiting for? Jump on the Arduino train now and learn to program in the complex C language using the Arduino API in order to make hardware do magic.
19 Sample designs and codings
Arduino is an incredibly powerful programming platform that can allow anyone from basic to advanced developers to create amazing projects using the platform. It features ready-to-use boards straight out of the box and a simple-to-understand online software that allows the devices to be programmed and controlled to do any variety of things.
In this book, you are going to learn about 19 incredible designs that you can begin using to support you in understanding Arduino and to successfully create some fascinating projects! From learning to create a basic blinking LED light to creating a complex fingerprint-based security system, this book will show you all that you need to know when it comes to using Arduino.
Each chapter is dedicated to its own unique design which will walk you through how the design process, its required components, the fundamentals of code and how it works, and why various parts are incorporated. This way, you can learn in action as you create phenomenal pieces and begin to understand how and why they work.
If you are ready to begin increasing your understanding of electronics and programming, Arduino is the way to go. Purchase your copy of “Arduino: 12 Sample Designs, Coding and Advanced Crash Course Guide in Arduino Programming” and begin learning in action, today!
File size:5785 KB
Simultaneous device usage:Unlimited
Word Wise:Not Enabled
Print length:222 pages