(as of Jan 24,2023 14:24:00 UTC – Details)
- This is a complete kit to build a functional FM Radio! It contains all components in a radio:
- All required electronic components, resistors, capacitors, inductors, diodes, integrated circuits, headphone jack, buttons
- Also include a complimentary battery holder
- Easy to solder, perfect kit to learn about basic electronic components and practice soldering skills
- Please note: you need soldering tools (soldering iron, soldering flux, solder lead) which are not included in this kit.
- Super fun to make, practical to use. Once assembled, it works as a high quality and power efficient radio.
- Product image contains final layout of all components. If it’s not clear, please refer to the user manual: https://hippobit.dev/hippo_bit_radio_kit_user_manual.pdf
Functional and high quality, Receives at 76MHz – 108MHz
Super easy to build, kit contains small IC chip so please make sure you are skilled to solder small parts. Soldering paste highly recommended
The perfect DIY and practice kit for hobbyist and electronic professionals
An Excellent tool to educate young pioneers (adult guidance may be involved)
Includes PDF instruction (bit.ly/3ngpyZW)