₹ 1,000.00 - ₹ 999.00
(as of Jan 23,2023 17:09:07 UTC – Details)
– Microcontroller: Atmel ATmega328
– Architecture: AVR
– Operating voltage: 5V
– Input voltage: 7-12V
– Flash memory: 32 KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader
– SRAM: 2 KB
– Clock frequency: 16 MHz
– Analog I / O pins: 8
– EEPROM: 1 KB
– DC current per I / O pins: 40 mA (I / O pins)
– Digital I / O pins: 22
– PWM output: 6
– Power consumption: 19 mA
– Dimensions: 0.70 “x 1.70”
Input and Output
– Each of the 14 digital pins on the Nano can be used as an input or output, using pinMode(), digitalWrite(), and digitalRead() functions.
– Some pins have specialized functions: Serial: 0 (RX) and 1 (TX). Used to receive (RX) and transmit (TX) TTL serial data. These pins are connected to the corresponding pins of the CH340G USB chip.
3 X Nano Board (soldered)
3 X USB Cable
Package Dimensions:3.99 x 3 x 2.01 cm; 4.54 Grams
Date First Available:16 July 2019
Item part number:REES-RK040
Item Weight:4.54 g
It uses the chip ATmega328P CH340 instead of FT232RL. You can start with various electronic projects by using the Arduino software (IDE). It has everything that Arduino/Genuino UNO has, even with more analog input pins and onboard +5V AREF jumper.
It is a smallest, complete, and breadboard friendly board and 100% compatible with the official Arduino Nano card, and fully compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating system.
It can be powered via USB connection, 7-12V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27).
This board has 22 digital inputs and outputs, and 8 analog inputs – a module with many interfaces. It is enough for most applications.