(as of Dec 09,2022 09:38:52 UTC – Details)
How to assemble:
– To make this kit, you may need the following tools:
Soldering iron, Multimeter, Solder wire, Pliers, Screwdriver, Tweezers
– Please download our user guide file, and follow it to assemble.
– With 5 buttons, you can adjust the channels, volume, and turn on/off the device.
– Fun DIY Solder Kits —– FM Radio.
– Stereo sound, stable signal.
– Portable, easy to assemble. –
-With memory function, the next time you turn on the kit, it will automatically return to the radio station and volume when you last turned off.
– Working voltage: 3V (AA battery * 2)
– Working current: 19mA
– Radio frequency: 76-108MHz
– Output: Headphones, 3.5 mm headset jack(Package exclude earphones).
– Weight: 0.46 oz / 13g.
– PCB size: 2.2” * 1.2” / 56.2 * 30mm
📻 Less than 20 components, easy to assemble for both beginners and diyers
📻 Stereo sound, Support global frequency band 76-108Mhz.
📻 With digital automatic gain control (AGC) circuit to receive more stable signal.
📻 Power saving. powered by two AA batteries, the total current is about 19mA.
📻 NOTE: Please DOWNLOAD the user guide instruction and follow it to solder the kit.